Publications & Media
PUBLICATIONS AND NEWS
- New Republican Discrimination Bill Adds Little to Current Law: Lawyers – FUNDfire, September 18, 2023 (PDF)
- Cryptocurrency Trading Risks and Risk Mitigation Strategies for ERISA Plan Investors – Co-author, Bloomberg Law Compensation Planning Journal, July 1, 2022 (PDF)
- DOL Proposes Tougher Prohibited Transaction Exemption Procedures – Co-author, Bloomberg Tax, Tax Management Compensation Planning Journal, June 6, 2022 (PDF)
401(k)s with Bitcoin Should Expect Lawsuits: Lawyers – Ignites, June 2, 2022 (PDF)
- What Mandatory Auto-Enrollment IRAs Actually Mean – Co-author, 401(k) Specialist, October 16, 2021 (PDF)
- Retirement Industry People Moves – PLANSPONSOR, September 24, 2021 (PDF)
- Would A Brokerage Window Limit An ERISA Plan’s Fiduciary Risk? – Financial Advisor Magazine – May 4, 2022 (PDF)
- LL.M. in Taxation – New York University School of Law
- J.D. – Villanova University School of Law
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology – University of Pennsylvania
- Washington, D.C.
- New York
In Hughes v. Northwestern University, 142 S.Ct. 737 (January 24, 2022), the Supreme Court held that fiduciaries to self-directed defined contribution retirement savings plans are responsible for determining the prudence of all investment alternatives offered on a...