- Employee Benefits
Natalie works as a paralegal in the firm’s ERISA and employee benefits practice amd has eight years of experience working in law offices providing legal and administrative support.
Natalie’s duties include:
- Communicating with clients, courts, etc.
- Assisting with drafting legal documents and correspondence.
- Performing legal research.
- Utilizing proficient writing skills to proofread and edit plan documents, RFPs and correspondence.
- Assisting in the preparation and filing of IRS Voluntary Compliance Procedure (VCP) applications.
- Preparing PowerPoint presentations for webinars and/or seminars presented by the firm’s attorneys.
- Managing, maintaining, and organizing client documents.
Prior to joining The Wagner Law Group, Natalie served as a paralegal and legal assistant at a national insurance company. She earned an M.S. in Leadership and Negotiation in 2018 and a B.A. in Legal Studies in 2016 from Bay Path University. Natalie also has earned a Certificate of Advanced Paralegal Studies.
- Bay Path University – M.S., Leadership and Negotiation, (3.6 GPA), 2018
- Bay Path University – B.A., Legal Studies, 2016, (3.5 GPA), 2016
- Earning a Certificate of Advanced Paralegal Studies