Cassandra Charity White
- Conduct legal research via LexisNexis and Bloomberg Law.
- Present cases to attorneys using a case brief format.
- Write memoranda used to inform attorneys and clients on various legal matters.
- Edit and file relevant documents, including – but not limited to – Plan Documents, Investment Policy Statements, Conflict of Interest Policies, DOL Forms, Memoranda of Understanding, and Summaries of Material Modification.
Masa Israel Journey, Teaching Fellow (August 2021 – June 2022)
- Teach English to Israeli children ages 6-12.
- Create lesson plans and assist the students with their schoolwork.
- Strengthen the students’ English speaking and writing skills.
The Wagner Law Group, Copyeditor (June 2018 – January 2022)
- Proofread and edit Plan Documents, client alerts, and newsletters.
- Work closely with the Law Firm’s managing partner to ensure the firm’s publications are informative, factually accurate, and well-written.
Ivy and Quill, Copyeditor and Student Consultant (September 2018 – September 2021)
- Host virtual meetings to assist in drafting, proofreading, outlining, and editing essays and personal statements for college and university applicants.
- Help with interview preparation.
Boston University – College of General Studies, Dean’s Host (April 2019 – March 2020)
- Communicate with prospective students regarding the College of General Studies curriculum.
- Welcome incoming College of General Studies students during public events.
Museum of Fine Arts Boston, Docent (September 2015 – May 2018)
- Provide art museum tours to children ages 13-15.
- Engage the children in dialogue relating to the artwork.
Boston University, B.A. in Psychology (January 2019 – May 2021)
- Dean’s list (January 2019 – May 2021)
- magna cum laude (3.8/4.0 cumulative GPA)
The Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Rothberg International School (August 2018 – December 2018)
- English (native)
- Portuguese (fluent)
- Spanish (fluent)
- Hebrew (fluent)