Peter Hutchinson has practiced labor, employment and employee benefits law exclusively since 1999. He represents clients extensively in federal district courts, bankruptcy courts and state courts to collect unpaid employee fringe benefit contributions and enforce employer obligations to employee benefit plans. Peter has represented clients in administrative proceedings and has extensive experience enforcing judgments and implementing other legal remedies to ensure that employee benefit plans are fully funded for the benefit of plan participants and their beneficiaries.
Prior to joining The Wagner Law Group, Mr. Hutchinson worked in a California law firm and in Washington, DC as an attorney for the Service Employees International Union and a legal advisor to Member Carol Waller Pope of the Federal Labor Relations Authority.
- Catholic University of America, Columbus School of Law, 1999, J.D.
- Law Review: CommLaw Conspectus, Journal of Communications Law and Policy, Lead Article Editor, 1997 – 1999
- University of Maryland, College Park, Maryland, 1991, B.A.
- AFL-CIO Lawyers Coordinating Committee
- U.S. District Court Central District of California
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court Southern District of California
- U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit