Stuart B. Klein concentrates his varied practice in the areas of corporate, real estate, and estate planning law and litigation related thereto. He handles commercial and residential real estate transactions, estate and probate matters, employment disputes, trusts and estates, civil and probate litigation, and a broad array of business law matters.
Stuart also has extensive experience counseling clients in their business operations and planning, structuring business entities, the preparation of shareholder and operating agreements, contract preparation and negotiations, as well as many other corporate law matters. He has also advised clients and participated as a arbitrator in securities matters, including FINRA.
Prior to The Wagner Law Group, Stuart was a founding partner of three Florida law firms. In addition, he served as in-house counsel for Northern Telecom, Inc. (Nortel) in Nashville, Tennessee and was an adjunct professor of law at Nova Southeastern University School of Law.
- "Wills and Trusts"; Family Planning Chapter for inclusion in Kaslow, F.W(Ed) (1999)
- "Handbook of Couples & Family"
- "Forensic Issues, NY"; John Wiley
- "Mental Health Care in the Penal System"; Fordham University Urban Law Journal, Vol. 7, Fall, 1978
- "Psychotherapeutic Disclosures: A Conflict Between Right and Duty"; The University of Toledo Law Review, Vol. 9, 1977
Bar and Court Admissions
- New York
- Federal District Court, Northern District of Ohio
- United States District Court, Southern District of Florida
- Board Member-Mental Health Association of the Palm Beaches (Past President)
- Mental Health Association of Florida (Past Board Member)
- Palm Beach County Kidney Association (Past Board Member)
- Management Board-First American Bank and Trust
- Sigma Chi Fraternity
- Realtor-Attorney Committee of the Palm Beach County Bar Association
- Board Member-Florida Repertory Theatre
- Board Member, Vice-President/Counsel - The Palm Beach Zoo
- Board Member, American Technion Society, Palm Beach
- New York University School of Law, LL.M., June 1979.
- Concentration in Corporate Law and Commercial Law with substantial course work in Health Care Law.
- University of Toledo, J.D., December 1977
- Northeastern University, Masters in Education (Counseling), 1973
- Ohio University, Bachelors Degree, 1972
- American Jurisprudence Awards in Commercial Transactions and Legal Process.
- Certificate of Achievement for honors in Appellate Advocacy.
- 1977 Corpus Juris Secundum Award for making most significant contribution toward overall legal scholarship in the third year class.