Dannae concentrates her practice in employee benefits law, executive compensation and taxation. She counsels clients on all aspects of employee benefits design, implementation, termination, and compliance for retirement plans, health and welfare plans, and executive and incentive compensation arrangements. In the process, she focuses on comprehensive, practical and innovative employee benefits solutions for all types of employers
Dannae also has considerable experience at integrating a range of benefits plans in mergers and acquisitions and in correcting plan errors. Through effective communication, she strives to ensure that complicated compliance issues are succinctly communicated and solutions are promptly provided.
Prior to joining The Wagner Law Group, Dannae was a partner at two leading law firms in St. Louis.
- Healthcare Reform Compliance for Employee Benefits: Required Plan Changes, Limiting Exposure, Transparency Rules - Dannae Delano, co-panelist, Strafford Live, CLE webinar with interactive Q & A, April 22, 2020, 1:00 - 2:30 PM (ET) - Register here
- The SECURE Act and Spending Bills: Advice for Plan Sponsors and Service Providers - Co-panilst wit Dan Brandenburg, The Wagner Law Group FREE webinar, February 13, 2020, 1:00 - 2:00 PM (ET) - Recording available here - PowerPoint presentation available here
- Retirement Plan Audits: Recognizing Plan Errors, Remedying Noncompliance, New IRS and DOL Audit Initiatives - Panelist on Strafford webinar, October 1, 2019, 1:00 - 2:30 PM (ET) - More details here
Articles and Publications
- Mandated Benefits 2020 Compliance Guide - Co-authors Katherine Brustowicz, David Gabor, Barry Salkin, Marcia Wagner and Roberta Casper Watson, Wolters Kluwer, December 2019
- Prospects for Electronic Delivery Sparking Enthusiasm for More - Pensions & Investments, November 25, 2019
- An Employer's Guide to Navigating the ACA Reporting Requirements - Dannae Delano and Roberta Watson, The Practical Lawyer, December 2018 Reprinted with permission from ALI CLE
- An Employer's Guide to Navigating the ACA Reporting Requirements - Dannae Delano and Roberta Watson, The Practical Tax Lawyer, Fall 2018 Reprinted with permission from ALI CLE
- Dannae DeLano Joins the Wagner Law Group
- Southern Illinois University School of Law, J.D., magna cum laude, Phi Delta Phi Legal Fraternity
- Southern Illinois University Law Journal, Lead Articles Editor
- Southern Illinois University-Carbondale, B.A., Political Science, cum laude