- Employee Benefits
Audrey has been working in law since 1998 and has been a Paralegal since 2002. She has worked in areas such as Personal Injury and Workers Compensation (Plaintiff and Defense), Civil Litigation, Criminal, Traffic, Domestic Relations and Probate.
Audrey’s duties include:
- Preparation of lawsuits by participating in discovery activities, drafting motions, pleadings, and subpoenas.
- Reviews and evaluates assigned cases.
- Drafts interrogatories and other discovery and/or motions for attorney review.
- Obtains, compiles, and analyzes records for discovery. Analyzes incoming discovery.
- Prepares necessary pre-trial and/or trial activities.
- Summarizes discovery, indexes depositions, drafts jury instructions, drafts subpoenas and pre-trial statements .
- Present a professional and helpful appearance.
- Assists in other areas of department or other departments as required.
- Maintain and update internal legal department databases and ebilling/matter management platform and assist in generating periodic reports for department.
- Manages document preservation procedures through an electronic system.
- Conducts legal and factual research using various on-line platforms.
- Assists with special projects, as needed.