About The Wagner Law Group
Since 1996, The Wagner Law Group has provided a practical approach and sophisticated legal solutions while offering the personalized attention of a boutique law firm. Our practice areas include: ERISA and Employee Benefits, Employment, Labor and Human Resources, Welfare Benefits, Investment Management, Privacy and Security, Corporate, Tax, Estate Planning/Probate and Administration, Real Estate, Litigation and Family Law.
With 33 attorneys, nine of whom are AV rated by Martindale-Hubbell – a ranking which recognizes very high to preeminent legal abilities and ethical standards – we work with clients in more than 45 states and several foreign countries. We are proud to have one of the largest ERISA Law groups in the country, and we have law offices in Boston, Washington D.C., Chicago, Palm Beach Gardens, St. Louis, San Francisco and Tampa. The Wagner Law Group is certified as a woman-owned and operated business by the Women’s Business Enterprise National Council.
Who Are Our Clients?
Our clients encompass those with whom we have longstanding relationships:
- Publicly-traded multistate and multinational businesses
- Sole proprietors
- For-profit clients
- Professional service organizations
- Nonprofit entities
- Trade and professional associations
- Government instrumentalities
- Financial institutions
What Do We Do?
We offer the highest quality of legal services at reasonable rates.
- Single source – provide a single source for legal representation
- Practical approach – emphasize a practical approach, thereby adding value for our clients
- Personalized attention - combine personalized attention, sophisticated solutions and best practices for our clients
Why We Do What We Do
When I started The Wagner Law Group in 1996, I was just as passionate about the law as I am today. I've built the firm with lawyers who share my enthusiasm, commitment, honesty and integrity.
- Marcia Wagner
From our Clients…
“The quality of engagement your firm brought into writing ERISA opinion for Active Allocator – marrying regulation, computer science, finance theory, industry drivers - spending months thinking so carefully is exemplary. Most law firms wouldn’t even have known where to begin. Or even have accepted the assignment. Your firm in its multidisciplinary thinking exemplifies for me what a top notch firm ought to be.”
- Sameer Jain
Active Allocator, Inc.
"Marcia Wagner is among the most diligent and detail-minded lawyers I've ever had the good fortune to work with – and, believe me, given her sphere of expertise that's exactly what you want."
- Stephen M. Mindich,
Chairman - Publisher - CEO
Phoenix Media/Communications Group
UPDATES AND RESOURCES
- Watch Marcia Wagner interviewed on Radio Entrepreneurs
- How the New Federal Tax Law is Changing Divorce Laws in MA: Watch Regina Mandl’s interview on newTV’s “That’s the Law!” April 3, 2018
- Watch Marcia Wagner’s interview on Radio Entrepreneurs
- Marcia Wagner, featured in Morningstar fiduciary Support services video, November 2017
- THE WAGNER LAW GROUP FILLS TAX-QUALIFIED RETIREMENT PLAN DOCUMENT VOID - September 20, 2017
- Watch Marcia Wagner speak about the ERISA industry’s “hostile take-over” of the broker-dealer and investment advisory world.
- Watch Marcia Wagner's interview with MarketWatch regarding the DOL Fiduciary Rule
- Click here for our own Steve Rosenberg’s Boston ERISA & Insurance Litigation Blog
- ERISA Newsletter/News Flashes
- Health and Welfare Law Alerts - UPDATED WEEKLY
- Television Appearances
- Wagner Speaking Events
Privacy Assurance: Your email address will be kept strictly confidential and used solely for this purpose. We never share our list with outside parties.
The Wagner Law Group: A Professional Corporation
Boston (Main) Office:
99 Summer Street, 13th Floor
Washington, DC Office:
800 Connecticut Avenue, N.W., Suite 810
Washington, DC 20006
Tel: (202) 969-2800
190 South LaSalle Street, Suite 2100
Chicago, IL 60603
Tel: (847) 990-9034
Lincoln, MA Office:
Fax: (617) 532-8090
Palm Beach Gardens Office:
St. Louis Office:
Tel: (314) 236-0065
San Francisco Office:
Fax: (813) 603-2961