About The Wagner Law Group
Since 1996, The Wagner Law Group has provided a practical approach and sophisticated legal solutions while offering the personalized attention of a boutique law firm. Our practice areas include: ERISA Law, Employment Law, Labor and Human Resources, Employee Benefits, Welfare Benefits, Privacy & Security, Corporate Law, Tax, Estate Planning and Administration, Real Estate and Litigation.
With 22 attorneys, six of whom are AV rated by Martindale-Hubbell – a ranking which recognizes very high to preeminent legal abilities and ethical standards – we work with clients in more than 45 states and several foreign countries. We are proud to have one of the largest ERISA Law groups in the country, and we have law offices in Boston, San Francisco, and the Miami area.
Who Are Our Clients?
Our clients encompass those with whom we have longstanding relationships:
- Publicly-traded multistate and multinational businesses
- Sole proprietors
- For-profit clients
- Professional service organizations
- Nonprofit entities
- Trade and professional associations
- Government instrumentalities.
What Do We Do?
We offer the highest quality of legal services at reasonable rates.
- Single source – provide a single source for legal representation
- Practical approach – emphasize a practical approach, thereby adding value for our clients
- Personalized attention - combine personalized attention, sophisticated solutions and best practices for our clients
Why We Do What We Do
When I started The Wagner Law Group in 1996, I was just as passionate about the law as I am today. I've built the firm with lawyers who share my enthusiasm, commitment, honesty and integrity.
- Marcia Wagner
From our Clients…
"Marcia Wagner is among the most diligent and detail-minded lawyers I've ever had the good fortune to work with – and, believe me, given her sphere of expertise that's exactly what you want."
- Stephen M. Mindich,
Chairman - Publisher - CEO
Phoenix Media/Communications Group
UPDATES AND RESOURCES
- NEW! View a 5-minute video clip of Marcia Wagner discussing the DOL's proposed fiduciary rule
- New Blog: Click here for our own Steve Rosenberg’s Boston ERISA & Insurance Litigation Blog
- Announcing new lawyer joining the firm (Wagner Law Group news)
- Wagner's newsletter
- State and Federal Law Alerts - UPDATED WEEKLY
- Television Appearances
- Wagner Speaking Events
Privacy Assurance: Your email address will be kept strictly confidential and used solely for this purpose. We never share our list with outside parties.
The Wagner Law Group: A Professional Corporation
7108 Fairway Drive, Ste. 125
Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33418
Tel: (561) 293-3590
Fax: (561) 293-3591
99 Summer Street, 13th Floor